If you need to talk to someone
Regional Access is a 24/7 telehealth provider that offers free professional phone and online counselling for anyone who lives or works in regional, rural or remote South Australia (i.e. outside of the Adelaide metropolitan region).
You do not require a medical referral to initiate contact. This means you can access free professional counselling anywhere, at a time that is convenient to you.
Phone and online counselling is seen by many to be a helpful alternative to traditional face-to-face counselling because of its less confronting approach. Our professionally trained counsellors have specialist skills in working with you to work through any pain and distress you may be feeling. The counsellor will help you with goal planning, ensuring your own safety, and help to link you to other services in the community. All staff managing our telephone or online counselling services are qualified professional counsellors, social workers or psychologists, trained to follow a contextual counselling and problem solving process to listen, understand you, and help you find ways to feel better.
While you should always call 000 if it’s an emergency, we can help anyone who is affected by:
- Anger management
- Financial worries
- Grief and loss
- Isolation and loneliness
- Low self-esteem
- Relationship issues and family problems
- Short-term depression
- Work stress
Talk now via Telephone counselling
Call and talk with a professional counsellor now on 1300 032 186 anywhere, anytime.
Access Regional Access online counselling and chat with a counsellor anywhere, anytime.
- Register your details
- Passwords should be at least twelve characters long, with upper and lower case letters, numbers, and symbols like ! ” ? $ % ^ & ) to ensure it is strong and secure.
- Verify your email address by clicking the link in the validation email that will get sent to the email address provided
- Login to Regional Access online counselling
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions of the service
- Select online chat to speak with a professional counsellor.
Please note this service is only available to people living in Australia aged 16 years and older. Unfortunately, we cannot provide assistance to people outside Australia and we recommend you contact your nearest support service.